Learn to fly in the USA or Canada. Applications are open now in the application process for EAA Flight Training Scholarships. In this post, on how to register for EAA Flight Training Scholarships 2023, we’ll give an in-depth explanation of the scholarship program, the benefits it can provide, and the steps for applying.
EAA Flight Training Scholarships 2022-2023 provide fully-funded scholarships for students studying abroad. The scholarships are provided for training in aviation in the USA and Canada. EAA will transfer the money directly to the flying school after the benchmarks have been completed.
Do you ever dream of becoming a pilot? or obtaining a higher level of certification? With EAA your aviation goals are guaranteed to come true. EAA Flight Training Scholarships are offered for those looking to pursue flight training or a career in aviation or in related fields to STEM/aviation. The award will cover International Student Fees (ISF) during the time of the award.
EAA is dedicated to offering scholarship opportunities with a minimum award of $5,000. The scholarships are comprised of the following sums:
- Air Academy Alumni Scholarship
- John S. Bradbury Memorial Scholarship
- Wilson “Tex” Edwards Memorial Scholarship
- Noah Favaregh Scholarship
- Florence “Coffy” Gregory Scholarship
- Richard R. Harper Memorial Scholarship
- Jason Kurt Lohr Aviation Scholarship
- Heather McRoberts Memorial Scholarship*
- Tinker Murdock Family Scholarship
- Matthew Platt Scholarship
- Elgin Wells Jr. Starjammer CFI Scholarship
- United Airlines Flight Operations Pilot Scholarship
The EAA’s scholarships are funded by a wide array of donors, benefactors, and other people that “pass it forward” by offering these programs. They support people who are involved in their school or community and who are interested in aviation as a field. EAA scholarship.
- Visit the EAA scholarship page to see the currently open scholarship cycle.
- Level of Study: Training
- Institution(s): Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
- Learn in the USA Canada/USA Canada
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Aviation (Flight Training)
- Duration of Program: It depends on the selected flight training program
- Deadline: June 01, 2022 / November 01, 2022
EAA AFS Flight Training Scholarships give students the following advantages:
- EAA will offer scholarships that need a minimum of $5,000 in the number of awards.
- EAA will transfer the funds directly to the flight school. The initial payment is 40% of the amount. After specific benchmarks, the other 40% will be divided. At the end of the benchmark, the remaining 20% will be distributed.
Eligibility Criteria for EAA Flight Training Scholarships
For eligibility to receive the EAA Air Training Scholarships, candidates must meet the criteria listed within the sections below:
- Required Language: English.
- World Countries Ineligible: All countries of the world.
- The awards for flight instruction are available at any flying school in the United States that is not a university-based course.
- All scholarships that are awarded are to be used in an aviation school in the U.S.
- The scholarships for flight training have to be utilized within one year following the date on which the award was made. Therefore, you must be eligible to participate in an air-training course.
- There are no age restrictions.
- Every application is evaluated according to the criteria used to determine the grants. The grants are then awarded to applicants with the highest likelihood of becoming active in the aviation field.
How To Register for EAA Flight Training Scholarships 2023
Follow the steps below for submitting an application to be considered for EAA Air Training Scholarship. EAA Air Training Scholarships
- Sign up for your EAA profile.
- Fill out the application form.
- Respond to the questions for essays below in 150-250 words each essay:
- What makes you think that you’re perfect to receive this award?
- In the next year, what can you anticipate to benefit through this reward?
- What could this opportunity do to assist you to reach your goals in the future? What are your plans for the future?
- Please list any particular circumstances or personal issues which could impact your financial situation (if suitable).