You can continue with your studies here in America. the great part is that the 2023 Hubert Humphrey Fellowship scholarships for international students are currently ongoing. In this article, we’ll review the details of the award as well as its advantages as well as the steps to follow for applying the procedure.
Hubert Humphrey The Fellowships in 2022-2023 will include fully-funded non-degree programs for international students. The scholarship includes the entire price of tuition, accommodation, and board, in addition to textbooks and an all-in-one payment for computers as well as a stipend to develop professionally.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for professionals looking to increase their managerial capabilities by sharing knowledge and understanding of the issues that affect their country of origin and America. The U.S.
for one full year of non-degree-granting research, leadership development, and professional interaction alongside U.S. counterparts, the Humphrey Program takes young and mid-career professionals from various countries.
The Humphrey Program has the goal of:
- Create leaders whose perceptions and capabilities have been shaped through experience with American values, concepts, and models, and who are able to have a positive impact on their communities.
- Build and maintain lasting, long-lasting partnerships and connections between U.S. residents and people from all over the globe.
- The growing of U.S. citizens’ knowledge and understanding of international issues, as well as of other cultures and societies.
- Expand and increase the number of exchanges available as well as international programs for training.
- Level of Study: Non-degree Program
- Institution(s): Participating USA Universities
- Study in the USA
- Number of Scholarships: 200 Fellowships
- Deadline: Before 1 October (annually)
The fields acceptable for programs include:
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- The learning of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Hubert Humphrey Scholarships provide the applicant with the following benefits:
- The fees and tuition at the university that is designated as the host.
- Maintenance (living) amount including one-time settlement-in costs.
- Insurance for sickness and accident.
- Pre-academic English education in the English language must be taken into consideration.
- A book allowance.
- One-time computer support.
- Travel via air (international flights between the U.S.A. and within U.S.A. U.S. for the program, in addition to domestic travel for the programs).
- The Professional Development Allowance helps to finance professional activities, such as professional visits, field trips, and conferences.
2023 Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Students Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the program 2023 Hubert Humphrey Fellowship scholarship for international students the applicant must:
- Countries that are eligible are the residents of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and those who reside in the Western Hemisphere.
- An undergraduate (first university) degree.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- No previous experience, or only previous knowledge United States.
- Leadership skills were displayed.
- A description of service provided to the general public in that community.
- English language ability.
Contact the U.S. Embassy, Fulbright Commission, and the Public Affairs Section in your country of residence to get more information on the specific requirements for the country you reside in.
How To Apply For 2023 Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Scholarships For International Students
Follow the instructions below to submit your application to The Hubert Humphrey Fellowship.
- Choose the country you’re from.
- Go to the website of your country, then ensure that you send your email.