Begin your journey of learning with a study trip to the UK. It’s a good thing! The Access Opportunity Scholarships offered by UCL are now open. This article will discuss the scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure in detail.
Access to UCL Opportunity Scholarships 2022-2023 provides fully-funded undergraduate scholarships to international students. University College London scholarship program includes tuition fees and a living allowance of up to one thousand pounds yearly.
Access Opportunity scholarship aims to help those who cannot obtain student loans to fund their education due to their status as immigrants.
UCL is among the top multi-disciplinary universities in the world, with over 11,000 faculty members with 39,000 student students from 150 nations. It was established in 1826 in the center of London and was one of two institutions founded by the University of London. UCL is the first institution in England to accept students from any faith and was the first to admit women on the same terms as men.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Studied in the UK
- Opportunity Concentration Areas: Checklist of the courses available below.
- Program Time: Four years
- Deadline: May 20, 2022
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Architectural and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biomedical Sciences
- Bioprocessing of New Medicines
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering (Electronics and Electrical)
- Engineering (Mechanical with Business Finance)
- Human Sciences
- Management Science
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
For more information on the specialization.
UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship provides the student with the following advantages:
- The scholarship will include tuition and a daily allowance of $11,000 per year over the length of your time at UCL.
- Each year, the scholarship renewal is contingent upon good academic performance.
Eligibility Criteria for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship
To be eligible for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship, the applicant must meet all the following conditions:
- Required Language: English
- Inadmissible Countries: All world countries
- Receiving an offer of admission to a UCL undergraduate program; and
- Children of asylum seekers, or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children seeking asylum within UK UK OR the forced immigrants who reside in the UK and are granted a temporary type of leave as the consequence of asylum or human rights request (e.g., restricted leave to remain or discretionary leave to stay and human rights protection).
- I am unable to access student financial aid (tuition costs or maintenance loans) due to my status as an immigrant.
NOTE: We will consider your financial situation, residency, and academic merit. You must prove these factors in your application.
How to Apply for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship?
Follow the instructions for applying for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship:
- The application form, as well as the guidance notes, are available for download below:
2. Completed applications and supporting documentation should be emailed to.
Note that successful candidates will be notified by the end of August 2022.
To apply for and learn more details UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship, go to UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship’s official website: