Begin your adventure of studying in Thailand. The good news is that Chulalongkorn University Scholarships are currently open. This article will discuss the scholarship program, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully-funded scholarships available to students from abroad. These scholarships are only available in the master’s program and Ph.D. This scholarship will cover all tuition costs, a monthly stipend, and accommodation up to 16.000 Baht.
Chulalongkorn University has assumed an important role in implementing an interactive partnership with the international community. To further enhance collaboration between Thailand and other countries.
The university has launched its “Graduate scholarship program for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries” to offer financial aid to international students pursuing a master’s degree at Chulalongkorn University.
1)The period of the scholarship isn’t extended.
2)Recipients of scholarships are not permitted to delay the scholarship’s acceptance time after the university granted it.
3)Recipients are not permitted to take on any job outside of the university within Thailand during the award duration.
Apply for the following scholarships: Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Chulalongkorn University
- Learn in Thailand
- Program Duration: 2 years for Masters Degree 3 years for Doctoral Degree.
- Deadline: March 31, 2022 / May 20, 2022 / June 10, 2022
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law, Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM), Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies, International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR)
- Medical Sciences, Microbiology, and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- The urban strategies as well as Veterinary Science and Technology
Bangkok Government Scholarships give the recipient the following advantages:
- Tuition charges (Feesor special fees imposed to the professor or program of the student’s choice are not included. A pre-arranged arrangement between the students and the faculty/ program is necessary).
- A monthly stipend as well as accommodation of 16,000 Baht.
- The price of each trip must not exceed 200.000 Baht for students from African countries and 12,000 Baht for students from Asian countries. (Students have to pay for their airfare, and this amount will be refunded when they arrive at Chulalongkorn University.
Eligibility Criteria for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
To be eligible to be considered for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Country Eligible: All world countries
- It is worth noting that those from ASEAN and Non-ASEAN countries who have studied in any program within Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester aren’t qualified to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have earned an average grade point of not less than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not less than 3.25 for graduate studies.
- A minimum score of either 173 or 500 computer-based or IELTS scores of 5.0 is necessary.
- The applicant must not be older than 35 years old.
- Researchers, faculty members, and academics who return to teaching or working at their universities of choice after completing Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships?
Follow these steps to be eligible for this scholarship
(1) Choose the international program Here
(2) Download and fill in the Application Here
(3) Applicants must send their completed application form and the required supporting documents to the department or program they wish to apply for before the deadline established by the office of academic affairs.
(4) Applicants are required to be evaluated and selected by the department or program they prefer before they are referred to the academic office at Chulalongkorn University.
(5) All required application documents that the faculty or program has reviewed must be received by an office for academic affairs before the time.
(6) Announcement of applicants who have been successful at academics.Chula.ac.th
- Applicants must hold the requirements for a Bachelors’s or Masters’s qualification in a field related to the area for which they’re applying. Proof of graduation must accompany the application.
- A transcript of academics provided by the academic institution an applicant attended. An official transcript of academics is required with the application.
- Completed application form with a one-inch photo attached.
- CV / Resume
- Valid passport
- Recommendation letters/Reference letters Two recommendation letters from the chief of the department, the director or dean of the college or institution to which the applicant’s affiliation, or from the superiors of the applicant.
- Medical report: Medical certificate confirming a physical exam in a medical facility in the applicant’s country.
To learn more details about Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, please go to the official website: