Continue study in Iran. It’s a good thing! 2023 Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships is currently available. In this article, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of this scholarship, the benefits as well as the step-by-step application procedure.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship (SUMS) 2022-2023 is a fully-funded student scholarship open to international students. This scholarship is for students pursuing undergraduate studies. The scholarship covers all expenses, including the cost of registration, accommodation furnished, and Persian language courses.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) will offer numerous awards to those who demonstrate extraordinary academic abilities in order to enable them to afford their education. Students who are applying to any of the programs for undergraduates are listed in the following list within the Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) and are encouraged to submit applications for the scholarships.
You’ve completed your high school education and are looking to be an expert? If so, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is the ideal place to begin your education, particularly in medical disciplines. The university provides numerous scholarships to students of every socioeconomic class.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Shiraz University
- Research in Iran
- Courses Offered:
- Dental Medicine
- Deadline: Ongoing
Shiraz University of Medical Science The Shiraz University of Medical Science offers the following advantages:
- The type C Scholarships cover all costs (including the registration fee as well as furnished accommodation, and Persian language classes) with the exception of tuition costs and English language classes (if you believe it is essential).
- The Type B Scholarship is a partial or complete tuition waiver that covers the cost of registration, furnished accommodations, Persian language courses, and a discount on the tuition fees which range from 1% up to 100 percent.
Qualification Criteria for 2022 Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship
The requirements to be eligible for Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English and Persian. The first two years of studies are focused on the English Language. After the second year (depending on the course) The language is expected to shift into the Persian Language.
- World Countries Eligible: All World countries
- The applicant cannot be a resident of Iran.
- The candidate cannot have dual citizenship if the second or first citizenship comes from Iran.
- The candidate must possess an official high school diploma or equivalent.
- This scholarship can be renewed annually on a basis based on the academic achievements that the scholar.
How to Apply for 2022 Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships
Please follow the application guidelines to be eligible to win Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships:
To open an account, click ” apply now “.
- The following form includes a few fields that are required to be filled out. Make sure to fill in the fields with asterisks is required. After completing and submitting this form, you’ll be sent an e-mail with a Verification Link within it. Go to your email and click the link to enable your account. If you don’t, you won’t be able to login into your account for the application and finish the application process.
The requirements for applying:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent certificate
- Transcript of the records (Marksheets) from the primary and upper secondary schools.
- Cover letter
- Color scans of the primary webpage of the passport in high definition in any format for graphics files (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- Passport-size photo.
- Language Requirements: Proof of English proficiency in tests like the TOEFL or IELTS test. The minimum score for the TOEFL PBT and TOEFL iBT and the IELTS test is 525. the scores are 69 and 5.5 respectively.
1.)Please note that applicants should provide an official copy of their school Leaving Certificate from an accredited high school or senior secondary school, as well as a certification of all subjects they’ve taken as well as the marks they earned. It is important to note that school reports must include the grades you earned in your study.
2.)The cover letter attached to the application form will determine the kind of scholarship applicants are seeking and explain the reasons why they believe they are eligible for the scholarship. When applications are accepted by Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) and are accepted, they will be evaluated and analyzed by the Scholarship Committee. Once the selection process has been completed, applicants are notified of the outcome via email.