Continue your Academics pursuit in New Zealand today. Applications are now open for University of Auckland scholarships. We will discuss this scholarship program’s benefits and the application process.
University of Auckland Scholarships 2022-2023 partially fund scholarships for international students. These scholarships are open to both undergraduate and graduate students. Annually, up to 50 scholarships are awarded. Each scholarship can be valued at as high as $10,000 and may be used for undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
The University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship has existed since 2016. The scholarship’s primary purpose is to encourage international students of outstanding caliber to enroll in University of Auckland undergraduate or postgraduate studies for at least one year.
New Zealand’s premier university, the University of Auckland, is ranked #81 in the QS World University Rankings 2020. The University of New Zealand is the only university ranked among the top 100 in the world at =81.
For its reputation as a global university, both among academics and employers, the University of Auckland is the top-ranked university in New Zealand. Worldwide. The University is ranked #59 for Academic Reputation and #141 for Employer Reputation.
- Levels of Study: Undergraduate/Masters/PGDiploma
- Institution(s), University of Auckland
- Study In: New Zealand
- Opportunity Areas: Please click here to view all available courses
- Program Duration: One Year
- Deadline 10-October-2022 – 21 Nov 2022 (Semester One Intake) and 9 March-2023 – 20 April 2023 (Semester Two Intake)
University of Auckland Scholarships are available:
- Annually, up to 50 scholarships are awarded. Each scholarship can be worth as much as $10,000 for undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
- The University of Auckland will pay the Scholarship as a compulsory fees credit towards the University’s first semester of study. Compulsory fees refer to only the applicable program of study plus the Student Services Fee.
Eligibility Criteria University of Auckland Scholarships
All the requirements listed below are necessary to qualify for the University of Auckland Scholarships.
- English is the required language
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- These scholarships are not open to students who have completed a Research Masters’s program.
- The Scholarship is not open to students of University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education, Taylors College) or New Zealand secondary school leavers.
- Students must be registered as “on-campus” students. Students enrolled in distance education courses will not be allowed to apply.
- International students are not residents, permanent residents, or holders of resident visas in Australia or New Zealand.
- The Scholarship cannot be deferred until next semester. The Scholarship application must be submitted again.
- The Scholarship can be used in conjunction with any other scholarship
- International students are required to apply for Masters (taught) or an undergraduate degree (with foreign secondary or post-secondary qualifications).
How to apply for University of Auckland Scholarships
The following instructions are required for University of Auckland Scholarships applicants:
(1) To apply for a scholarship, you must either be an active student of the University of Auckland or have just applied for admission. To apply for admission, click.
(2) It is strongly recommended that you review the regulations before applying.
(3) Please click here for more information and to apply online for the scholarship
Please visit the official website for more information about the University of Auckland Scholarships.