Do you ever wish to pursue the studies you’ve been taking in Turkey? The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship 2023 is in the process of being awarded. In this blog, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of the scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process.
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship 2022 through 2023 is a grant that could be awarded to students overseas. The scholarship is available for masters and Ph.D. studies. This scholarship offers 100 % and 50-50 percent scholarships in Ph.D. programs and 50 percent scholarships for master’s degrees.
The highest quality education is offered at Eastern Mediterranean University through 108 undergraduate and school programs, in addition to postgraduate and doctoral degrees available through five faculties, 12 faculties, and Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. While at the university students can learn a second foreign language, and take part in exchange student programs and many other social activities. Students are well-prepared for opportunities in international work.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
- Research inTurkey
- Courses Offered:
- Business & Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts & Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Program Duration: 1-2 years for Master. Two to five years are required for Ph.D. PhD
- Deadline:January 18, 2022 / September 15, 2022
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships cover 100 % and 50% of the awards for Ph.D. programs, and 50 percent of scholarships for master’s degrees.
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to be considered for Eastern Mediterranean University scholarships applicants must meet the eligibility requirements as outlined below:
- Required Language: English
- Not Accessible Countries: All world nations
- Each Ph.D. program can grant either one hundred percent, or twice 50% tuition-free scholarships to students who are brand new to the program, and Turkish citizens (separately) with a minimum CGPA required for Bachelor’s degrees of 3.00 rather than 4.00 and equivalent.
- Every master’s degree program can give one scholarship worth 100 percent and two 50% grants in the form of 50 percent scholarships to Turkish citizens who have taken part in the master’s program on their first attempt and possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a CGPA of 3.00 rather than 4.00 or equivalent.
- In addition, a large amount of tuition fees %50 scholarships are given to students from overseas who are in master’s degree programs.
- English Language Requirements: Master’s degrees that are taught in English and for all Ph.D. programs (in English and Turkish) The evidence of English proficiency is mandatory. If you don’t have the officially recognized English degree in the area of language which is in line with EMU standards, then your proficiency is evaluated through an examination at EMU. Based on the results of this examination the following scenarios will be considered: One or any of the following scenarios will be evaluated:
- You’ll learn English classes, as well as master’s classes.
- You’ll be taking deep English classes initially (with none of the graduate program) prior to beginning your master’s degree.
- You’ll not be able to participate in this program. English Programme for Language Assistance, and start your postgraduate studies right away.
How to Apply for the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship
Please follow the instructions below to be qualified to receive at least Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
(1) Fill in an online application form.
(2) An inventory of all documents needed for the application process is available below:
- Attested copies of diplomas from an institution of higher education or similar (i.e. four years of studies to get a Bachelor’s degree). English translations are required if they’re in another language other than English.
- An official transcript for University degree (Bachelor or Master) courses that you have completed. A mark-up or grade table to check If the CGPA isn’t listed within your record. Isn’t an out of 4.00.
- Three recommendation letters (not required for EMU Students).
- Include the details of your application(s) for an award or scholarship that you’ve applied for (add the necessary documents).
- The evidence of scores obtained from English or in academic proficiency exams or tests. This is not relevant to programs where the language of instruction is Turkish. Native speakers should declare their place of birth and citizenship. Other applicants need to provide evidence that they have passed the English Proficiency Tests.
- Please list the details of any grants or scholarships you’ve been awarded (valid for the current semester of your EMU studentship EMU) (add all supporting documentation).
- The photocopy of the passport or I.D. card.
- Statement of Purpose or Goal (Please give separate sheets detailing the reason to be a part of the program you’ve selected in a manner that clarifies your motivation as well as the specific areas of study that are relevant to your field).
- Specific documents that are required for the program’s Architecture (Ph.D. as well as Master) Portfolio.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6cm 5cm x 6cm) photographs.
- Proposal (for Ph.D. program applications).