Start your journey of studying with us here in Dubai, in this article on how to apply for Canadian University Dubai scholarship 2023, we’ll give an in-depth explanation of the scholarship program, the benefits as well as the step-by-step application process.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2022 through 2023 is a student scholarship that is available to students from all over the world. This scholarship is only open to students at the undergraduate and master’s levels. The scholarship is able to cover the cost of tuition up to 50% and is exempt from taxation.
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) is established in the year 2006 to provide exceptional academic programs built on Canadian education and curriculum guidelines in addition to providing students the possibility of pursuing advanced education, research, and employment opportunities across Canada.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Find out in these countries: UAE
- Opportunity Concentrated areas Click here to see all the available programs.
- Programming DurationDepends upon the selected level.
- Deadline for HTML0: The deadline to apply for a scholarship in the fall is on 7th July. The deadline to submit applications for the scholarship program for the spring semester is the 20th of December.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships offers students the chance to reduce their tuition by up 50 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
In order to be considered to apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Countries Eligible: All world countries.
- This scholarship program is available to students from any nation of origin who meet the criteria to be admitted.
- To be eligible for an award of the Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of classes students must take will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, however in the event that it is feasible, the minimum requirement of four academic classes.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships can only be obtained in one session.
- Students can submit a new application each year to maintain their prize.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships cannot be used for summer semesters.
- In order to be eligible, the person must achieve an academic score of at least 75 percent.
- Students returning to school must earn an average of 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply for the financial hardship program. Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Candidates who are successful must dedicate a minimum of 15 hours every month to volunteer work within the community as a part of their commitment to the university.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023
Follow the steps below to submit an application for this scholarship. Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- In the case of an undergraduate student, you’ll be required to check the prerequisites for admission. Apply to Canadian University from Here.
- Fill out This Scholarship Formulation
- You’ll need to supply all the documents necessary to support your request:
- Application form completed
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- The employee’s certificate as well as the pay statement of each member of the family who is employed
- A duplicate of the passport and visa for any family members employed (or parents)
- The tuition certificates for each sibling’s education
- Notification The documents submitted will be kept private. Applications with inadequate documentation will not be evaluated by the committee for scholarships when awarding these scholarships. Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- It is possible to send the application form and other supporting documents to the website for scholarships.