You may be wanting to migrate to Iceland from Africa and you finding it hard , not knowing how to apply for iceland visa for Africans and he requirements needed to apply. I know how frustrating this can be right, and that is why I decided to write on this article today.
So if you don’t know how I will be showing you the step bystep procedures .
One important thing to remember when discussing Iceland can be that the country is among the most secure nations around the globe.
Based on rank, Iceland’s security is very secure, and they have managed to limit their crime rate to the degree that the government would be one.
With all the beauty of Iceland, One thing you can be sure of is that the inhabitants there are amicable.
According to the records, Iceland is very populated because it is considered the 18th most populous island in the world. Furthermore, it was ranked second in Europe, following Great Britain.
If you are planning to travel to any country such as Thailand, the United Kingdom, the USA, and so on, you’ll need a Visa, and it’s one of the few things that can provide you with free entry.
The article below will examine the criteria required to get a Visa for Iceland.
We can also walk you through what you need to do to get an Iceland Visa to Africans in 2022.
If you are planning to go on a trip and the destination is Iceland, first, you need to be aware of the type of Visa you require, as visas are used for different reasons.
So, before we dig deep into how to obtain your Iceland Visa, let’s review the kinds of visas you can use in Iceland.
Types of Iceland Visa For Africans
We will review the various visas offered to Africans who want to visit Iceland.
If you are traveling for reasons of tourism or to school or work, You will need to understand the category that the Visa has been denied and the details to fill in on the Visa Application Form.
Long Term Visa
This kind of Visa is offered to individuals who plan to stay in the country for work or other reasons.
Individuals who qualify to obtain a long-term visa are International students, anyone employed in the country, or married. Your husband lives there, or if your family is there.
Apart from the individuals mentioned above, Others can fall into the next grouping.
Remember that every person must meet a specific requirement, and it must be met before being accepted or given the Visa.
If you’re planning to visit Iceland for a short-term trip, you’ll need this Visa should apply for. The people who require this short-term Visa are Business travelers who are just on an excursion, tourists, and, of course, those who are in transit.
A short-term Visa is generally approved more quickly than the long-term one because they know you don’t intend to stay there for a long time.
Requirements For Iceland Visa For Africans
Let’s examine some of the requirements required of you, in terms of documents and character-wise, if you wish for a trip to Iceland in the capacity of an African.
This is just one of the steps to your Visa getting granted. The following one is for you to be able to pass the interview and be good.
To save you time, here are the necessary steps to obtain a Visa for Iceland.
- It would help if you had an international passport that has at least two pages that are valid remaining and is not close to expiring
- You must have a passport photo that shows your entire face as well as staring at your face.
- Glasses are permitted, provided they do not conceal or block your face from being visible.
- If you’ve had a previous visa, you’ll need to create a photocopy of it and submit all required documents.
- Create a photocopy from the passport data sheet, which is where the photo is
- Include a clear letter detailing why you’re traveling to Iceland. In. Your letter and departure date should be enclosed and returned when you’re going on a short time.
- Also, keep a copy of your ticket to the airport along with the date and time of departure
- Health insurance is extremely vital, and you’ll need to have health insurance (have an original copy)
- If you are going to the event as a married individual, You will need to be able to prove it by presenting the marriage certificate.
- You should have all your documents, such as your birth certificate and other vital records.
- If the application you submit isn’t filed in your country of origin, you must show that you are legally in the country you’re applying to.
- If you are required to show that your account balance is sufficient to cover the time you plan to stay in Iceland.
- If you’re going for business purposes, then you must bring your certificate of company registration
- If you are an employee, you must be able to show your employment letter
- You must provide a document proving your retirement fund if you’re a retired worker.
- You can pay the application fee via the embassy, bank transfer, or any other option offered by the Embassy.
How to Apply for Iceland Visa for Africans
If we take Nigeria as an illustration, Iceland has no Embassy in Nigeria. In this case, you must go through Shegan state since Iceland has a part in the form.
You can also contact them via this number: British High Commissioner in Abuja, Nigeria using the following email address and phone number.
- Address: 19 Torrens Close, Mississippi, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Phone: +234-9-4622200
- Email: PPAInformation.c5******30a@d***d.com, Abuja.c5******30a@d***d.com
- Website: https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-high-commission-abuja
How much is the Iceland Visa for Nigeria
If you are on a long-term Visa will pay N40,000. Those applying for a short-term Visa will pay N20,000.
Do South Africans go to Iceland without needing a visa?
If you are planning to travel to Iceland, it is best to travel with an active Visa.
When do I apply for an Iceland visa?
If you’re planning to visit Iceland, the best moment to submit your application is four months before your travel date.
Iceland is a stunning country with lots of beautiful people.