Ever wish to study In Malaysia? Then, this post on how to apply for the UKM vice-chancellor scholarship 2023 is designed for you. In this article, we’ll give details on the scholarship program, its benefits as well as the step-by-step application process.
UKM Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2022-2023 is an all-funded scholarship that is open to students from all over the world. The scholarship is awarded to Ph.D. as well as master’s students. The scholarship covers tuition (every period) as well as registration (one-time) in addition to services and other events (including the thesis convocation, thesis) costs, and more.
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) is thrilled to share that UKM Vice-Chancellor’s Silver and Gold Scholarships are now open for applicants. The scholarships are open to prospective local and international students who plan to apply as full-time Master’s and Doctor of Philosophy (by research) students.
Performance Evaluations of the Silver and Gold Vice-Chancellor’s performance will be conducted throughout the course of studies (annually) and should the recipient fail to attain the key performance indicator (KPI) that has been set the award could be terminated or other decisions based on the conclusions from the Selection Committee.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Study in Malaysia: Malaysia
- Opportunities Concentrated Zones Click this hyperlink to view all of the available programs.
- Duration of the Program: A scholarship is offered for the duration of the program.
- Deadline: July 14, 2022
UKM Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships give the following benefits to its applicant:
Gold Vice-Chancellor’s Award
- Waiver of tuition (every term) along with enrollment (one-time) services as well as additional activities (including
A thesis and field of study) cost.
- The amount to cover daily expenses is RM3200 per month for the Ph.D. students. and 2200 for Masters.
- The amount to be used for allowance of RM300 each month.
- One round-trip ticket (economy class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
from the country of origin and returning to the nation of origin through KLIA to the destination country. KLIA to International, Sabahan and
- Cost of visa for the postgraduate studies (International Students only).
Silver Vice-Chancellor’s Award
- Registration is waived (one-time) together with the costs to cover the tuition (every semester) cost.
- The allowance for living is RM2000 each month for Ph.D. students. and 1500 RM for master’s
- Allowance for accommodations is RM300 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship
To be qualified to be eligible for UKM Vice-Chancellor’s award, candidates must fulfill the criteria in the following list:
- Required Language: English
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
The Gold Vice-Chancellor’s Award
- The applicant must be an undergraduate full-time student at Research
- To be qualified to apply for MSc applicants must possess the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
Distinction CGPA of at least 3.67 with an undergraduate level of first-class or an equivalent
from a reputable college and has to be able to demonstrate the academic integrity of the institution.
- In order to be a Ph.D. applicant, the applicant must possess an equivalent Master’s degree or equivalent
from a reputable institution and must have published at least 2 (2) pieces during Q2 of the year.
journal in addition to being the very first journal for students and being the very first author of a student.
The Silver Vice-Chancellor’s Award
- An applicant has to be an undergraduate full-time student within the Research mode or mixed mode.
- Candidates to be considered for MSc admission must possess an undergraduate degree that is distinguished with a CGPA that is less than 3.67 or the First Class Bachelor’s degree (or similar) from a reputable university, and prove academic credibility.
- To be eligible for Ph.D. applicants Candidates must have an equivalent master’s level from a reputable university, and must have published at least two (2) articles published in Q3 journals or higher as their initial students’ authors.
How to Apply for the UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship 2023
Follow the steps to complete your application UKM Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
- You can apply for postgraduate degrees by visiting their website.
- Candidates will need to download and fill in this application via the.
- The application form, as well as all required documents, must be sent to 40******8e1@7***4.com
- Evaluation and the processing for the applications are described in the flow chart that is attached.
- All applications are reviewed by the University’s Selection Committee.
- Applications that are successful or not will be made aware.
- Applications that aren’t completely complete will be deemed to be inadmissible and rejected.
A person who is applying for a job will be informed.