Start your journey to study in Sweden. This post on Dalarna University Scholarship 2023 will explain the scholarship in detail, its application criteria as well as its procedure.
Dalarna University Scholarship 2023 through 2024 is an international master’s prize for students. The award will cover up to 50 percent of your tuition. The amount you receive is automatically distributed at a specific amount every semester for the duration of your program.
Dalarna University is an institute of higher education in Sweden The board of directors for the director directors ensures that the institution is managed in compliance with laws.
DU is home to various international learning environments and is accessible to students from across the world. The aim of the University is to provide you with a quality education that will help you build an exciting career while broadening your perspective on your personal development, international views, global perspectives, and also specific abilities.
Dalarna University is also cooperating with the university in order to offer students the opportunity to make a difference around the globe. Dalarna University awards partial scholarships to a number of its newest international master’s students that have demonstrated that they have the ability to excel in their academic studies.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- The place of study: Sweden
- Deadline: March 25, 2022 (Autumn Intake) / September 01 – September 30, 2022 (Spring intake)
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy-Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
Dalarna University Scholarship provides the winners with the following benefits:
- The funds for scholarships are applied directly towards the price of tuition. It will provide an interval of 10 to 50 percent of the total cost. The amount you receive will be deducted at a specific amount every semester during the course of your education.
Note: Partially-funded scholarships are open to students who pay the fees. The cost for a single semester of full-time education (30 credits) at Dalarna University is between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship
The prerequisites to be eligible for the 2023 Dalarna University Scholarships. Dalarna University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Countries eligible: All World countries
- You have an undergraduate diploma (equivalent to the Swedish master’s degree) or equivalent from any international institution.
- You can demonstrate your ability to speak English generally through tests recognized internationally like TOEFL or IELTS. You have to get a minimum score (90 on the IBT, or 90 for the test IBT) or 6.5 with a score no lower than 6.0 on the test IELTS) is the minimum requirement.
The Application process for Dalarna University Scholarship 2023
Follow the steps to submit your application for Dalarna university scholarship 2023 in order to be eligible for this award.
(1) In order to apply for the grant, fill out the request form and attach the documents listed below.
- A copy of your CV (uploaded to your account at the University of Alabama).
- An endorsement letter from your instructor or your employer (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- In a video where you discuss the reasons why you are deserving of an award. In the video (no more than 60 seconds) you must give an explanation that you are worthy of recognition from Dalarna University. The video must be uploaded via the internet or in cloud storage for it to be viewed by the committee for the scholarship. Include the URL of the video on your application form in order to be considered as a candidate for the award. The committee for the scholarship should be able to view the video through the URL you have provided. Do not send the film for review by Dalarna University.
(2) Admissions application is required to be submitted.