Under the SBI Foundation’s Integrated Learning Mission (ILM) initiative, The SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 offers financial aid to deserving students from low-income families across India to ensure continued education.
The scholarship program is a chance for students in classes 6-12 can be awarded an award of INR 15,000 for a year. The scholarship program is run via Buddy4Study.
State Bank of India Foundation is the CSR branch that is part of the banks. The Foundation, with a long history of service that goes beyond banking, is currently working across the 28 Indian States and Union Territories in the areas of rural development, health education, livelihood, youth empowerment, entrepreneurship and sports development, and much more, to improve the socio-economic status of the poorest groups.
Regarding implementing ethical programs, encouraging equality and growth and having a positive social impact, SBI Foundation reflects the values that are the hallmark of SBI Group.
SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022
Eligibility for SBI Asha Scholarship
- Students in classes 6-12 are qualified.
- The applicant must have received at least 75% marks during the last academic year.
- The annual household income of the applicant should not exceed INR 3,00,000. This includes all sources.
- Students are welcome from all over India.
Benefits of the SBI Asha Scholarship Program
- INR 15,000 for a one-year document
- Marksheets from that previous year’s academic calendar
- Government-issued identity evidence (Aadhaar card)
- Admission proof for the current year (admission note/identity card/bonafide document)
- Receipt for a fee (the year of 2022-23 academics)
- Details of the bank account of the person applying (or parent)
- Income document (Form 16A/income certificate issued by the government authority/salary slips etc.)
- Photo of the applicant
How to Apply for SBI Asha Scholarship Program?
- Select the “Apply now above.
- Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID. You will be on the ‘Application Page’.
- If you need to register, sign up at Buddy4Study using your Gmail, Email or Mobile account.
- You will be taken to the SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022′ application page.
- Click the ‘Start Application button to start the process of applying.
- Input the required information on this online form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click “Preview”.
- If all the information provided by the applicant is displayed correctly on the display screen, click the “Submit” button to finish the application process.
Here is how to submit an application to be considered for SBI Asha Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the process of selection for this scholarship? SBI Asha scholarship program?
The selection of students for the ‘SBI Asha Scholars Programme 2022’ be determined by evaluating their academic excellence and financial standing. This is a multi-stage procedure that is described below.
- The initial selection of applicants is based on academic merit and their financial situation.
- Interviews via the telephonic method with shortlisted candidates, then document verification, are required for the final selection.
- If I’m selected for this scholarship, What will I get in return for my SBI Asha scholarship?
After selection upon selection, the scholarship amount will be transferred directly into the scholar’s account.
- What will I get from this award for the following years of study?
No. This is a single-time scholarship for students in classes 6-12.
About The SBI Foundation
SBI Foundation SBI Foundation feels obligated to the community in their work. Our services are backed by the intention to conduct business ethically, make a difference, and positively impact society. They are committed to making CSR a program that is part of the SBI group and a way of life. The basis of their initiatives is in line with their mission, values, and goals.
Their mission and vision are to improve society’s socio-economic health, especially those less fortunate and underprivileged members, and encourage them to fulfil their potential, which they all have.
The creation of an inclusive development model that is inclusive and serves all Indians and delivers social benefits to all areas of India without any linguistic, regional or creedal, caste or other obstacles.
To make resources available to the most vulnerable sections of society directly and through strategic partnerships/collaborations with impact-making entities in the social and development sector in the most transparent way to create inclusive, sustainable growth.
The information contained on this page is intended for reference only. While we endeavour to provide every scholarship available to students, Buddy4Study cannot warrant the accuracy of the information published here. For information from the official website, please visit this official website.