Continue your studies in the UK. It’s a good thing! Application to apply for Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2023 is now open. In this article, we’ll detail the scholarship program, its advantages and the application procedure.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022-2023 is a partly funded award for students from abroad. These scholarships are offered for master’s and undergraduate studies. The value of the award is PS4000.
Researchers and academics at Birkbeck collaborate via many organizations, groups and societies. They cross departments, subject areas, and specializations to promote and facilitate the development of innovative, interdisciplinarity research.
Birkbeck has been helping students get a higher education and improve their lives for more than 200 years. It has a long unorthodox, and revolutionary past.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
- Studied in the UK
- Opportunity Priorities: See the list below
- Program Time:1 year
- Deadline: First deadline: 31 May 2022. The second deadline is 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management, along with Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Accounting and Finance
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies that include International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German and with International Experience
Birkbeck International Scholarships offers lower amounts of scholarships to the recipients:
- PS4000 (tuition fee-only (first year only)
- PS2000 (tuition fee-only for the first year, only for the first year)
- PS1500 (tuition fee-only for the first year, only for the first year)
- PS1000 (tuition fee-only for the first year, only the first year).
Note General terms and conditions These scholarships cannot be awarded to other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). The applicant must pay the PS2000 non-refundable amount within two weeks of being chosen to receive the award.
To be eligible for Birkbeck International Scholarships, the candidate must meet all the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Africa (Sub-Saharan), Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America and the MENA (the Middle East and North Africa).
- You are an overseas international fee-paying student with an unconditional acceptance to an undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at Birkbeck, which will begin in autumn 2022. It would help if you were assessed as an international fee payer to be eligible.
- You are normally a resident of a nation in the area of concern.
- You are self-funded
- You are classified as an “International tuition fee payee.
- One scholarship award may be given per student, and it is not permitted to be used together with another award.
How to Apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships?
Please follow the instructions for applying for the Birkbeck International Scholarships. Birkbeck International scholarships:
(1) Check the entry requirements for general admission and apply to the institution here.
(2) Once you’ve accepted an offer of unconditional acceptance from Birkbeck, You can then apply online using the request form to apply for admission in the area in which you normally reside.
- Form for applicants who are living in Asia/Central Asia
- It is necessary to be a resident of or in one of the countries: India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh.
- Application form for people who are resident in South Asia/East Asia or East Asia
- It is necessary to be a citizen of or residing in one of the following regions: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Form for applicants who are located in the Middle East/North Africa
- The applicant must be a citizen of and residing in any of the following countries: Turkey, UAE, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Tunisia.
- Formulary for applicants living in North America
- It is necessary to be a resident of and residing in Canada or United States.
- Formulary for those who are living in Latin America or the Caribbean
- It is necessary to be a resident of and residing in all Latin America or Caribbean countries except for Brazil. If you’re a Brazilian citizen, you could be qualified to apply for an award called the Birkbeck Global Future Scholarship (see above).
- Application form for people who are living within Sub Saharan Africa
- The applicant must be resident of and residing in at least one of the countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, eSwatini, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea Guyana-Bissau Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
(3) Successful scholars will be chosen upon the basis of an application with no more than 4000 words to support the application. The application should explain why they are an ideal candidate for the award.
(4) If you’re awarded this award, You will be informed via email. You will need to make the payment of a PS200 non-refundable amount within the deadline specified on the acknowledgement letter (typically five working days).
(5) You must be able to successfully sign up for the Fall 2022 intake to be eligible for the award and not later than 8 October 2022.
For more information about Birkbeck International Scholarships, please visit Birkbeck’s official website at: