If you’re planning to complete your Ph.D. with fully-funded scholarships offered by the world’s most renowned firm, don’t be a victim of this opportunity. In this article, we’ll detail the Facebook PhD Fellowship 2023, its advantages, and the step-by-step application procedure.
Facebook Fellowship Program 2022-2023 offers a fully sponsored scholarship for students from abroad. The scholarship is available to students pursuing doctoral research. The award covers two years of studies and costs, a yearly allowance for conference travel, and a stipend.
The fellowships are awarded in computer science, computer engineering, or another related field. The winners can enjoy two years of study, costs, a yearly expense allowance, and conference travel assistance.
Applications will be evaluated by the quality of the student’s research statement, their publication record, and the letter of recommendation. This Facebook Fellowship Program is intended to support and encourage future doctoral students to pursue innovative and relevant research in areas pertinent to engineering and computer science.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Facebook
- Learn at: An accredited university in any country
- Opportunity Priorities: See the list below
- Program Time: Two years.
- Deadline for HTML0:September 200 in 2022 (Application will be available onAugust 033, 2022.)
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy-Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
For more details on our topics of interest, go to our site.
Facebook Fellowship Program provides the participants with the following advantages:
- A grant of $42,000 (one-time payment at the beginning of the academic year)
- Fees and tuition will be paid for the entire academic term (up to two years or four semesters)
- Up to $5,000 for conference travel assistance
- A paid visit to Facebook headquarters to attend an annual Fellowship Summit
- The tuition money is directly paid to the school. The stipend is sent directly to the host if it is not specified. Salaries are tax-deductible according to local laws.
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program
To be eligible for the Facebook Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Required Language: English
- Inadmissible Countries: All world countries
- The work of students must be linked to one or more disciplines relevant to the student (see the research areas below)
- Full-time Ph.D. students conducting ongoing research are enrolled at an accredited university.
- They must also be in the course in each academic year(s) to be eligible for the fellowship.
- Second or first, or third Ph.D. students who meet the requirements for a minority group not represented in the tech industry are eligible to be assessed for An Emerging Scholar Award.
- The evaluation of applications will be by the quality of the applicant’s academic proposal and their publication record and recommendation letters.
- Check out carefully the terms and conditions for The Facebook Fellowship program.
How to Apply for Facebook PhD Fellowship 2023?
Please follow the steps below to take advantage of the Facebook Membership Program
(1) Keep current on the application page by clicking HERE
(2) All applicants must sign up with the application form on their Facebook login to complete the application.
(3) Applications Must Include
- A CV or resume with an email address, contact number, telephone, and address for mailing, as well as any applicable course work mentioned
- One page of research summaries that clearly define the areas of interest, the significance to the field, and the relevance on Facebook of the proposed research during the grant (a reference to the areas of study)
- 2. Two recommendations to be uploaded along with the application. You must provide email addresses for references, and one concern should be from an academic advisor.
(4) When you complete the application, you’ll be asked to enter details about your referees’ email addresses. The references will be sent an email that contains a link to send their letters. Be sure to verify that the details you provide on your referees are correct.
(5) The application allows the user to save their application or submit their application after you have entered the required details. You can modify or revise your application before the deadline date.
For more information about the Facebook Fellowship Program, please visit the official Facebook website: