These Financial Analyst Jobs in Canada are an example of the skills needed to be hired at a bank, company, or business. This article explains what it takes to be a Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst Jobs In Canada
1. Financial Analyst Position at Sun Life in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The Enterprise Infrastructure team receives monthly reports, financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting support via this Financial Analyst job. The successful candidate will establish essential relationships with Finance, the Enterprise Services Finance team, and Technology Product, Owners.
This role is responsible for budget planning and coordination with the team.
This position requires a person who is able to multitask, has exceptional organizational and analytical skills, and has strong communication skills.
2. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you can work for Confidential Canada
The ideal candidate will have to supervise multiple financial analyses at once. The tasks include writing the budget projections and budget as well as the actual variance analysis at the month’s end.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and cost strategies to help your business.
- You must ensure that your systems are accurate and current to reflect the latest outcomes, budgets, forecasts and results.
- Take a look at the various variations and make comments.
- Speak to vendors to ensure vendor allowances are processed promptly
- Follow accounting and financial standards.
3.Work as a senior quantitative financial analyst for Bank of America’s Market Risk Audit Team
Bank of America is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. It offers a wide range of services to customers of all sizes, from small businesses to large corporations, such as asset management, investment banking, and asset management. Services. Merrill Lynch was acquired by Bank of America on January 1, 2009. This move elevated Merrill Lynch to the top of wealth management worldwide.
It is also the best in the world for investment and corporate trading, as well as banking and other asset types.
Because of its strong market position and unique business model, Bank of America will continue operations in Canada.
4. Blue Water Group is looking for a Financial Accounting Analyst.
Blue Water Group employs approximately 300 people across the country. Blue Water Group has exciting career opportunities and is expanding.
Blue Water is a great learning environment for candidates, regardless of their experience.
Bluewater group is dedicated and committed to creating an inclusive workplace that encourages diversity and supports staff in their work.
5. Financial Analyst Position at Municipal World
The Financial Analyst is an essential part of the welcoming Financial Services Team! We’re looking for someone who thrives in a supportive environment and is open to learning. #TayTeam members have a passion for modernizing local government and are an innovative team.
They are looking for enthusiastic candidates who want to make a positive difference in their community and the Corporation in general.
6. Work as a financial analyst, you can work with ABB LTD Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You can join a global team that is changing the face of business and society for a better, more sustainable future. Take your next career step by joining us. ABB’s main goal is to inspire inclusiveness and diversity in all aspects. This includes gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity, and generations.
They embark together on a journey that teaches everyone to accept and appreciate the differences within their groups and individuals.
7. Senior Financial Analyst at Array Marketing, Ontario, Canada
They have partnered with top brands like Estee Lauder and Sephora to offer their products, as well as Ulta Beauty, L’Oreal, and Ulta Beauty. They are leaders in retail display and retail services.
They are experts in their field and have over 35 years experience. They need data-driven, analytical individuals with a clear voice to guide them as they grow globally.
8. Cargill Position as a Plant Finance Analyst
Are you looking to advance your career and ensure a secure future? Join the global Cargill 155,000 strong team. They use advanced technology, sharp analysis, along with 154-years of knowledge, to connect farmers and customers. Customers need ingredients. Individuals as well as animals need the nutrition they require.
The finance analyst is the business partner responsible for financial reporting and analysis for the operational and managerial teams of the plant.
This role will require you to work with many people. You will continue to improve financial reporting practices.
9. Program Financial Analyst Position at Niagara Region
The Niagara Region is committed to making Niagara a resilient and prosperous place.
The Region provides a range of high-quality services and programs that increase the wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities within its borders. It collaborates with 12 local municipalities and a multitude of community partners.
The Niagara peninsula is surrounded by lakes Ontario and Erie. It is home to the most productive agricultural land in Canada, as well as the majestic Niagara Falls. There are also towns that have a rich history and offer recreation and cultural activities.
Niagara is home to some of Ontario’s most beautiful landscapes, Canada’s best wines, and vibrant urban centres.
10. Work as a Winter Student Financial Analyst at Royal Bank of Canada.
RBC’s culture is supportive, full of potential, and offers many rewards. Feeling inspired by a shared mission, you will contribute to the success of our customers and our community.
- To ensure stable control, be the first to develop the monthly P&L closing procedures. To ensure accurate and complete financial information, you must implement controls and governance processes.
- Analysing the financial results, including variances, financial result, and GL data. You should ensure that external reporting is accurate by noting disclosures, regulations reporting, or other formats that provide relevant financial performance analysis.
- Maintaining the 2nd-level monthly review program is necessary to ensure financial controls are being executed and the completion of any reconciling (SOD and BRAG).
Financial analysts provide insight into how the company is managed and analyse the company’s stability and health. Recognize that financial statements analysis is not perfect.