Do you ever want to start your learning journey in London? Then, in this post on Goldsmith’s international response Scholarships, we’ll explain how you can apply for Goldsmith’s International Response Scholarship 2023. In this article, we’ll discuss the specifics of this award, its benefits as well as the steps to apply.
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships 2022 through 2023 are fully-funded scholarships for students from overseas. The scholarships are offered for undergraduate and master’s degrees. The program covers accommodation costs and a minimum of PS8,825 for each year of study and the reduction of tuition costs.
According to reports, it is reported that the QS World Rankings place Goldsmiths in the top five communications, art and design media, and related institutions within the UK. According to the most recent Research Excellence Framework, Goldsmiths is among the most prestigious universities in the UK according to the quality of its research.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Goldsmiths, University of London
- Studied in London, UK
- The number of scholarships available. 4 (2 for undergraduates, and 2 masters)
- Program Duration The undergraduate program lasts between 3 and 4 years. Master’s degree: 1 year.
- The deadline is May 25, 2022. (Applications are accepted until February 24, 2022.)
- Confucius Institute for Dance and Performance
- Educational Studies
- English and Comparative Literature
- English Language Centre
- Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE)
- Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
- Media, Communications, and Cultural Studies (MCCS)
- Politics and International Relations
- Research Centers and Units
- Social, Therapeutic, and Community Studies (STaCS)
- Theatre and Performance
- Visual Cultures
Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship offers recipients the following benefits:
- PS8,825 allowance
- The tuition cost is completely waived for each academic year.
- Accommodation costs for a study room inside the Goldsmith halls of residence (up to PS200 per week)
Eligibility Criteria for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship
For a person to qualify for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship, the applicant must meet the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You should have received an invitation to join an undergraduate program that is full-time or postgraduate teaching which begins on September 20, 2022.
- You must be considered an asylum seeker on your application or you have been granted restricted leave as a result of an asylum application or human rights complaint.
- Additionally, you need to show academic excellence or notable achievement in the field you select to pursue.
- You must be undertaking your first undergraduate/postgraduate degree.
- Candidates need to provide a formal letter from the UK Government that confirms refugee/asylum status in the UK. The document must be added to your My Goldsmiths account when you apply. Applications will not be considered if applicants fail in proving their identity in the UK
University Entry Requirements:
- For specific requirements for your country, and for requirements specific to your country, go to the following page.
- For specific requirements for courses go here.
- If English isn’t your first language, then you’ll need to meet the English requirements for English in order to learn with them. The requirements are on the website for this program. They typically require IELTS. But, they accept other English requirements for language.
Ways To Apply for Goldsmith’s International Response Scholarships 2023
For the applications process for Goldsmith`s international response scholarships 2023, follow the instructions in the following steps to apply:
Apply for the University
- International students are eligible for a bachelor’s degree through UCAS.
- The process of applying is as easy as filling out an application online at http://www.ucas.com. This form lets you make an application to five institutions. You must fill out the form one time and is then sent to each of the institutions you’ve selected.
- The application form is divided into different sections, which contain the specifics of your personal information, academic records, and your personal statement, which lets you express your passion and enthusiasm about the subject you want to study. Take a look at the University’s guidance regarding the HTML1 format to create a personal statement that is unique.
- The application must also contain references from people who have a thorough understanding of your skills and can affirm your capability to learn about the subject you’re planning to study such as an instructor at the college or in school.
- You’ll have to pay a fee to UCAS to submit the application.
- Find out additional information on the university application process.
- You can submit an application directly to Goldsmiths on their site through”Apply Now” or the “apply now” button’ on the webpage of the program you are interested in. Certain programs have qualifications for applicants. So, look at the website for details of the program to determine if there are any specific requirements.
- If you are submitting your application candidates will be required to provide an individual statement. This is your chance to stand out from the other candidates for your course and also explain why they should grant you the opportunity to gain knowledge. Learn more about how to write your own personal statement.
- In the vast majority of the courses offered there’s no deadline to apply, but it’s crucial to keep in mind that courses with the highest demand are usually full, which is why it’s best to submit your application as soon as you can so that you don’t lose out.
- When applying applicants will be required to show examples of work they’ve completed, which could include essays or photographs. The information will be on the pages that are specific to your application.
- Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be evaluated by academics. You may be asked to interview (either directly or via Skype)
Apply for the Scholarship
- To apply for bursaries or scholarships first you’ll need to set up an account with MyGoldsmiths account. You can get instructions and guidance for setting up an account with the MyGoldsmiths Accounts. You’ll receive instructions on how to create your account following the time of enrolment.
Request for accommodation
You’ll have to apply for accommodation on your own. The application must be submitted on the day prior to the application period being accepted.
- You’ll need to select Loring Hall, Dean House, and Ewan Henderson Court for your three top accommodation choices.
- You’ll have to finish the remaining choices prior to moving on to the next step of the application process.
- Additionally, you must include the scholarship you’re applying for in the “Notes” section of your application for accommodation.