Applications are now open for Maynooth University Scholarships are currently open for those that want to continue they studies in in Ireland. In this post, we will provide:
- Depth information about the scholarship program.
- Its advantages.
- Step-by-step application procedures.
Maynooth University Scholarships 2024-2023 are partially-funded scholarships for international students. The scholarships are available for master’s degrees. The value of the scholarship offered to each student is EUR2,000.
Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships are now available for applications. Sixty taught Masters’s Scholarships would be given to students from all disciplines to recognize academic excellence. The Taught Masters Scholarships are awarded only to the best well-qualified applicants, individually classified in each institution or department by the best overall scores in the final year exams
Maynooth University is located just 25km west of Dublin and is easily accessible via roads (car bus) or by a train network. Maynooth University has 34 academic departments across three faculties: Arts and Sciences; Celtic Studies and Philosophy; Science and Engineering; and Social Sciences. European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) assessment is easily translated to the different credit systems.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maynooth University
- Learn in Ireland
- Opportunity Concentration Areas: Click here to see all of the available master’s classes
- Program Time: One year
- Deadline: June 30, 2024
Maynooth University Scholarships will provide those who are selected with the following advantages:
- The total amount of the scholarship per student is EUR2,000.
- If the applicant is applying for a two-year Master’s degree, The EUR2,000 scholarship will only be available during the initial calendar year.
Eligibility Criteria for Maynooth University Scholarships
To be qualified to be considered for Maynooth University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
- Candidates must plan to pursue a full-time, taught master’s degree in the university starting during the year 2024-23.
- You must meet the entry requirements of The Maynooth University taught master’s program they plan to take on in 2024-23. Have registered to apply on www.pac.ie.
- All applicants must be able to earn at least a 2.1 Honors undergraduate degree to receive a Teaching Master’s Scholarship.
- Candidates who aren’t graduates or alumni from Maynooth University will be required to submit their final honors undergraduate diploma transcripts to their level 8 degrees in PAC.ie in the standard PAC.ie application procedure for a Master’s degree taught in Maynooth University by the 1st July 2024.
- In the appropriate area of an online scholarship application, applicants awarded an award for a student during the last year of undergraduate studies must submit evidence of their prize for an undergraduate grant because this is considered when the two applicants have equal rank in their final year grades.
- Current students or graduates of Ph.D. or Master’s degrees are not eligible for application. Potential students interested in research programs must apply for Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
Don’t pass up the chance! Follow us on Instagram.
How to Apply for Maynooth University Scholarships?
Please follow the instructions below to submit an application to be considered for Maynooth University Scholarships:
(1) Find an academic program suitable for you at the following link and follow the steps to apply to Maynooth University. The documents you need to submit:
- Officially certified original copies of all non-Maynooth university qualifications must be submitted with the application.
- Students who are not Maynooth University students are required to submit a copy of their birth certificate or passport that is valid.
- Candidates are required to provide the contact details and names of two referees. They can be professional or academic.
(2) To apply for the award, click this link and provide the following information:
- Under TYPE: Click Taught Masters Scholarship
- Under DEPARTMENT: Choose Taught Masters Scholarships
- Then, click “Search.”
(3) Click ” Apply” to fill out the online application.
To learn more details about Maynooth University Scholarships, please visit the official website: